TrainForSure provides you IRCTC train seat availaibility
info on a single click for any date range under
ARP, for any Reservation Class, from any selected Source Station to destination Station.
To check IRCTC Train Seat Availability
you need to start as below
- Select source station after writing some letters of source station into "From Station" textbox
and then select source station form autosuggest station list.This is the station from you are planning to start your journey.
- Select destination station after writing some letters of destination station into "To Station" textbox
and then select destination station for autosuggest station list.
- Check all the reservation type checkboxes in which you may plan to travel but one important thing needs to note here
that more reservation type selection may cause more time to fetch availability info, so always select the one which you required most.
- Now just select date duration by click on "From Date" and "To Date" and select dates according to your train travel
preferences and then just press on "Get Availaibility" button to get IRCTC train seat availability info directly.
- Then select the desired reservation quota from "General(GN)" or "Tatkal(TQ)" and then just press on
"Get Availability" button to get IRCTC train seat availability information directly on another page.
Next IRCTC seat availaibility
page will show with all your selected date range daywise and Information about selected
railways reservation type of all trains. IRCTC train seat availability boxes will be green if seat/berth is
and orange in color for
IRCTC train seat availability boxes are red in color for
and grey in color for