TrainForSure provides IRCTC train seat availability
info on a single click for any date range under
ARP(Advance Reservation Period), for any Reservation Class, from any selected Source to destination Station for all the Indian Railway trains.
For Train Enquiry Seat Availability you need to start with below mentioned steps :
- Select source station after writing some letters (like type del for Delhi) of source station into "From Station" textbox
and then select source station form autosuggest station list. This is the station from which you are planning to start your journey.
- Select destination station after writing some letters of destination (like type mum for Mumbai Central) station into "To Station"
textbox and then select destination station for autosuggest station list.
- Check all the reservation type checkboxes in which you may plan to travel but one important thing needs to note here
that more reservation type selection may take more time for train seat availability enquiry, so always select the one which you required most.
- Now just select date duration according to your train travel preferences by clicking on "From Date" and "To Date".
- Then select the desired reservation quota from "General(GN)" or "Tatkal(TQ)" and then just press on "Get Availability" button
to get IRCTC train seat availability information directly on another page.
Next IRCTC Seat Availability
page will show the datewise information for all the Indian Railways trains which run on your selected
date range along with the accurate train enquiry seat availability information for selected reservation classes of all trains.
On this enquiry result page IRCTC train seat availability boxes are green for
orange in color for
Seat availability boxes are red in color for
and grey in color for