TrainForSure provides IRCTC seats availability
info on a single click for any date range under
ARP(Advance reservation period), for any Reservation Class, from any selected Source Station to destination Station.
To check IRCTC Train Seat Availability
, you need to start with below mentioned steps -
- Select source station after writing some letters of source station into "From Station" textbox
and then select source station form autosuggest station list.This is the station from you are planning to start your journey.
- Select destination station after writing some letters of destination station into "To Station" textbox
and then select destination station for autosuggest station list.
- Check all the reservation type checkboxes in which you may plan to travel but one important thing needs to note here that
more reservation type selection may cause more time to fetch availability info, so always select the one which you required most.
- Now just select date duration by click on "From Date" and "To Date" and select dates according to your train travel
- Then select the desired reservation quota from "General(GN)" or "Tatkal(TQ)" and then just press on
"Get Availability" button to get IRCTC availability information directly on another page.
Next IRCTC train seat availability
page will show all your selected date range daywise and information about selected
reservation classes for all the trains. IRCTC Seats Availability boxes will be green if seat/berth is
and orange in color for
IRCTC Seats Availability boxes are red in color for
and grey in color for